Tormented
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tormented

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

It's the magic unicorn @.@

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Magicunicorn

Magicunicorn

It's the magic unicorn @.@ Empty
PostSubject: It's the magic unicorn @.@   It's the magic unicorn @.@ I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 9:09 pm

Hola ppl <3

Ye, lm from Norway and I live in Trondheim
My irlf name is Martinus NordgÄrd and lm 16 years old.
Im a student @ Tiller vidregÄende skole, which is an upper secondary school.

As a person l like to game <3, blade (rollerblades obivioulsy), go snowboarding, hang out with my friend and partying!

The music l listen to is generally is rock, metal and emo-core

I got four level 80s. Magicunicorn (Warlock), Active (Priest,ally,faction changed), Shait (Druid,ally, faction changed) and Plague (Death Knight)

Active, formerly named Delieta (renamed after ninjalooting kel't 25man to Shaith, but renamed to Active later) was my main from day 1 in wow. I had him thru the whole TBC doing lots of arenas. At the start of the rele season I got bored. I believed I had achieved about everything in pvp with him, I mean, I don't believe I could have had more fun on him than I've had - Reached 2,1k rating playing RMP in the Furious season so I was contended with that.

I've played WoW for 3 years and here I am, having a good time with this guild. I Luuv it <345

It's the magic unicorn @.@ Malol111

It's the magic unicorn @.@ Malol211

Yours faithfully
The magic unicorn
Back to top Go down

It's the magic unicorn @.@
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tormented :: General :: Introduce yourself-
Jump to: