Tormented
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tormented

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Anthea - blood dps/ frost tank (still gearing on tank)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ánthea

Anthea - blood dps/ frost tank (still gearing on tank) Empty
PostSubject: Anthea - blood dps/ frost tank (still gearing on tank)   Anthea - blood dps/ frost tank (still gearing on tank) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 2:41 pm

1) About myself

Name: Joseph
Sex:male
More information about yourself (incl. but not limited to hobby's, ..):
my on ly hobby is playing wow ^^ (it true) and in college atm but on summer break (yay)
im a no life who come to any raids. am friendly nce and very socialble. and can always take a joke ^^

2) About my character

Name:Ánthea
Class:
Race:Death knight
Level:80 (duh)
Armory link: froum wont let me so youll have to do it oyurself sorry Sad
Main spec:dps (tho aromry say frost it blood)
Offspec:tank (frost still gearing)
Profession:herbalism and alchalmy

3) Additional information

Raid experience:iv raided only wotlk stuff done naxx 2 or 3 wings icc 10 6/12 icc 25 5/12 done toc 10 and 25 done ony 20 and 25
What days and times can you raid: can raid all the time
Are you prepared to look up tactics for progression bosses?:yes ofc i do wanna kill LK

Former guild(s) and why did you leave:Lost boys : it dieing adn not oding raids now so i need a better guild ^^
PvP or PvE?: Pve

Why do you want to join NaS: becasue i think ill make osme friend hlep with progression and help build a rep or osmething liek it ^^
Why should NaS accept you, what can you provide us that someone else can't: im not a Elitest jerk and i can
help peopel if there need it e.g proession , ect
Can you use ventrilo 3.0? (You only need to be able to listen): yes and ralk if i feel like it ^^

Anything else you want to tell us?:
im not good at writeing app so hope it good
Back to top Go down
Synio
Admin
Synio

PostSubject: Re: Anthea - blood dps/ frost tank (still gearing on tank)   Anthea - blood dps/ frost tank (still gearing on tank) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 3:14 pm

Are you really from england mate?

Greets
Synio
Back to top Go down
https://tormented.forumotion.com
Ánthea

PostSubject: .... ofc   Anthea - blood dps/ frost tank (still gearing on tank) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 3:52 pm

umm synio how long have we known each other..... we was in
the same guild for like 5 months...... and oi you better not be dising my awesome spelling typos.....
Back to top Go down
Synio
Admin
Synio

PostSubject: Re: Anthea - blood dps/ frost tank (still gearing on tank)   Anthea - blood dps/ frost tank (still gearing on tank) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 6:40 pm

Ánthea wrote:
umm synio how long have we known each other..... we was in
the same guild for like 5 months...... and oi you better not be dising my awesome spelling typos.....

I'm just wondering.

Edit: Anyway, I'll give you an invite hehe :p but you know what I said. We have quite a few dps DKs and Amy's quite active so I don't know if you'll be able to raid a lot with us at the moment. Tho we're trying to get a second group / 25-man going so you'll be fine then :)

Greets
Synio
Back to top Go down
https://tormented.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anthea - blood dps/ frost tank (still gearing on tank)   Anthea - blood dps/ frost tank (still gearing on tank) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anthea - blood dps/ frost tank (still gearing on tank)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tormented :: Applications :: Applications-
Jump to: