Tormented
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tormented

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rogue Apply

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
pcheck

Rogue Apply Empty
PostSubject: Rogue Apply   Rogue Apply I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 1:57 pm

1) About myself

Name: Jesse
Sex: Male
More information about yourself (incl. but not limited to hobby's, ..): I like to party out with friends & just have a good time Smile I also practice mma

2) About my character

Name: Phonecheck
Class: Rogue
Race: Belf
Level: 80
Armory link:
Main spec: Mutilate
Offspec: Sublety
Professions: Engineering & Enchanting

3) Additional information

Raid experience: ZG, MC, Ony, AQ, BWL, Kara, Maggy, Gruul, SSC, TK, MH, ZA, BT, Naxx, VoA, Ulduar, TotC & ICC
What days and times can you raid: Pretty much anytime except weekends when its time to paaaarty Wink
Are you prepared to look up tactics for progression bosses?:
Yes
Former guild(s) and why did you leave: Tibulin Mahti, all the members have left Sad
PvP or PvE?:
PvE
Why do you want to join NaS: I wanna meet some new people & make some progress Smile
Why should NaS accept you, what can you provide us that someone else can't: Super DPS
Can you use ventrilo 3.0? (You only need to be able to listen): Yes and Im not afraid to talk either :p

Anything else you want to tell us?:
blodwen

Rogue Apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rogue Apply   Rogue Apply I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 2:14 pm

Hi, ty for takeing time to make this, Not to good with rogues myself but here i go anywayz.

Allright - gear wize its not bad but the gems in them, id say some of them are silly choises like the chest, gloves and meta gem, could you explain to me why you gemed this way?

Also there is no enchant on head or gloves, Glyph wize, 2 of them are ok by looks of it but the sprint one looks useless in pve, the tricks glyph would be more usefull.

Thats all from me, Good Luck on the app

/Blodwen
Back to top Go down
pcheck

Rogue Apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rogue Apply   Rogue Apply I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 2:29 pm

Haste is good for muti Smile and talking bout the glyphs i'd replace them with pve & change my sub spec to pve muti if i will be accepted. Also the gloves are crap and thats why i havent bought any better gem for em , i have the required badges for t9 gloves so i'll prolly just buy those Smile
Back to top Go down
Synio
Admin
Synio

Rogue Apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rogue Apply   Rogue Apply I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 2:52 pm

Accepted Smile
Back to top Go down
https://tormented.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Rogue Apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rogue Apply   Rogue Apply I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rogue Apply
Page 1 of 1