Tormented
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tormented

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Accepted] Armoros, Holy/Disc Priest

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Armoros.

[Accepted] Armoros, Holy/Disc Priest Empty
PostSubject: [Accepted] Armoros, Holy/Disc Priest   [Accepted] Armoros, Holy/Disc Priest I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 7:07 pm

1) About myself

Name: Ivan Delbianco
Sex: Male
More information about yourself (incl. but not limited to hobby's, ..):
What to say... I'm a experienced raider and mmo player since I live in the bloody hells of nowhere and have had plenty of time to play.
I'm a Bachelor in Management Informatics and going for my last two years for the Master's, I work in a computer servicing "shop" and mostly build new PCs from scrap, I also have a first degree certificate in CISCO and my hobbies include basketball, games, heavy metal and drinking.

2) About my character

Name: Armoros
Class: Priest
Race: Blood Elf
Level: 80
Armory link:
Main spec: Holy - I'm mostly oriented on flash heal spam and greater heal spam, I've specced so I can heal it up in any occasion with the guardian spirit glyph to add in, but I'm not adverse to spamming aoes as well.
Offspec: Disc - the classic stuff: Penance everything - Flash Heal everyone. Also works nicely on solo healing Sarufang
Professions: Enchanting/Tailoring (even tho I really haven't maxed tailoring, guess I was lazy)

3) Additional information

Raid experience: I've raided on my lock on Dentarg all the way up to Kil Jaeden, and as for LK I've been mostly downing the first 6 bosses with my priest. I've been raiding with Frozen Chaos some time ago with my DK and we've done all up to sindragosa, anyhow, I know the tacts to all bosses so it's not a biggie there for me.
What days and times can you raid: As long as it's not in the mornings... :p
Are you prepared to look up tactics for progression bosses?: Of course

Former guild(s) and why do you leave: Frenzy, that's been my guild for years now, from Anarchy Online to WAR to WoW, but then my buddies had other stuff to do and well... abandoned me, those bastards. Then I got basically ninjad in some random guild I forgot the name of, and then V for Vanilla which I left due to not really being needed as a healer.
PvP or PvE?: PvE.

Why do you want to join NaS: I could kiss ass all over in this one, but really that's not professional. I guess I really need an actual and real guild to raid in, since I've been wondering aimlessly on my own for far too long, plus I'll be a good addition and I have this real nice habit of getting things on the first fly.
Why should NaS accept you, what can you provide us that someone else can't:
Everyone writes here the same thing thinking we're all unique and special, but you said need healers and I'm a just that, and Odin knows I've been healing in this game for as long as I can remember.
Can you use ventrilo 3.0? (You only need to be able to listen): Yeah, I speak fluent English and can participate in early morning drunken debates as well.

Anything else you want to tell us?:
I think I wrote enough text for a book here, anyhow if you want me in, I'm in to the bone, if not we part ways and I bow gently to you in gratefulness.
Back to top Go down
Synio
Admin
Synio

PostSubject: Armoros   [Accepted] Armoros, Holy/Disc Priest I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 9:23 pm

Hello,

First of all thanks for taking your time to write this very good application. It has a lot of information which is a good thing, most people just rush through it. Could you provide an armory link though?

Greets
Synio
Back to top Go down
https://tormented.forumotion.com
Armoros

PostSubject: Ah!   [Accepted] Armoros, Holy/Disc Priest I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 2:59 am

Yeah, I just realized it... I was writing as guest and therefore couldn't add the armory link.

I registered now so here it is:

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Vashj&cn=Armoros
Back to top Go down
Synio
Admin
Synio

PostSubject: Armoros   [Accepted] Armoros, Holy/Disc Priest I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 8:02 am

Accepted!

Whisper an officer ingame for an invite.

Greets
Synio
Back to top Go down
https://tormented.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Armoros, Holy/Disc Priest   [Accepted] Armoros, Holy/Disc Priest I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Accepted] Armoros, Holy/Disc Priest
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tormented :: Applications :: Applications-
Jump to: