Tormented
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tormented

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application Terranas - Restp Shaman

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Terranas

Application Terranas -  Restp Shaman Empty
PostSubject: Application Terranas - Restp Shaman   Application Terranas -  Restp Shaman I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 5:43 pm

1) About myself

Name: André
Sex: Male
More information about yourself (incl. but not limited to hobby's, ..): In my free time I play Baseball and Warcraft also some Xbox360 games I prefer RPG's to any other genre.

2) About my character

Name: Terranas
Class: Shaman
Race: Tauren
Level: 80
Armory link:
Main spec: Restoration
Offspec: Enhancement though i havent really worked on gearing it
Professions: Enscr. and herbalism though i havent lvled em so high cause i mostly focussed on Lvling this character.

3) Additional information

Raid experience: Vanilla: MC/BWL/AQ20/ZG/AQ40 upto twin emps. TBC All uptill Brutallus. WotLK Naxx/Ulduar/Totc/ Icc uptill sindragosa. (most of these instances i have done on my mage Makros

What days and times can you raid: Since i work during the day i can raid every evening that youve described in the other post.

Are you prepared to look up tactics for progression bosses?: Sure, I know most tactics but if yours differ from the one i know then ill adapt.

Former guild(s) and why did you leave: Currently I am in David Vs Goliath but only as a social member, since most if the ppl from Dedicated (which disbanded) went here.

PvP or PvE?: PvE for sure. If i wanted to PvP id play a shooter orso. though i do enjoy WG

Why do you want to join NaS: Im looking for a guild which is still progressing so i can share my experiance as a raider and learn from raiding with you. Also my neighbor is in NaS, you might know him. Aladdín the paladin Razz.

Why should NaS accept you, what can you provide us that someone else can't: I have raid viable raid experience which i can share and also im a person who likes to communicate on vent during off-hours.

Can you use ventrilo 3.0? (You only need to be able to listen): I can indeed use Ventrilo 3.0 to listen and talk.

Anything else you want to tell us?: I have had a little break for the last few weeks since i just got a new job and had to focus on it for a bit, but now im back and ready to go. Also i realise my gear isnt the best of the best but i do consider myself to be a reasonably skilled player.
Back to top Go down
Terranas

PostSubject: Re: Application Terranas - Restp Shaman   Application Terranas -  Restp Shaman I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 5:45 pm

hmm odd, my armory links werent displayed. Ill try again

Mage:

Shaman:
Back to top Go down
Terranas

PostSubject: Re: Application Terranas - Restp Shaman   Application Terranas -  Restp Shaman I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 5:57 pm

eu.wowarmory .com/character-sheet.xml?r=Vashj&cn=Terranas

eu.wowarmory .com/character-sheet.xml?r=Vashj&cn=Makros
Back to top Go down
Synio
Admin
Synio

PostSubject: Terranas   Application Terranas -  Restp Shaman I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 6:48 pm

Hello,

guests can't post links, that's why they wouldn't show up. Anyway friends of guildies are always welcome tho you should get your back enchanted and your belt needs an eternal belt buckle still Smile Rest looks fine

Whisper ingame for an invite.
Greets
Synio
Back to top Go down
https://tormented.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application Terranas - Restp Shaman   Application Terranas -  Restp Shaman I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application Terranas - Restp Shaman
Page 1 of 1