Tormented
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tormented

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application - Paladin/mage (PvP/PvE)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kopmelk

Application - Paladin/mage (PvP/PvE) Empty
PostSubject: Application - Paladin/mage (PvP/PvE)   Application - Paladin/mage (PvP/PvE) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 3:43 pm

As for a starters. I'm making an application for two characters. One, the mage, I would like to pve and pvp with. The other, a paladin I would like to mainly pvp with. But if the guild needs a paladin for the raids I won't pass it. It's just that raiding as holy paladin is so boring... Sad

1) Telling about myself as a person in real life (Age, sex, location etc) :
My name is Niels, I live in holland. I'm a male and I live in Holland. I'm also 17 years old. (times aren't a trouble)

2) Telling about my character (Class, race, professions etc):
Paladin: Kopjemelk
Has been my main for some time now. I've only pvped with my paladin so far as that's the only thing I've been doing in WotLK. My paladin is a bloodelf, I've never token the time to level any proffesions so I don't have any.

Mage: Menolus
I have had this mage since the beginning of my WoW 'career'. I've never noticed how fun mages were in pvp and pve till I finally lvled my mage to 80 and got some gear. It's still not done with gear farming but getting closer every day! Smile.
My mage is undead and doesn't have any proffesions either.

Armory link:
Paladin:

Mage:

(for some reason I don't see these links in the preview, so I hope I did it right.)

3) Additional information:
PvP Experience (All expansions):
In vanilla I had my warrior lvl 60 and got him to rank 9. After that I went on a holiday and couldn't be arsed grinding everything again (wich wasn't that much but I didn't play alot back then).
In TBC I started with a rogue and got to 1800 in a couple of weeks with my brother. Kept playing my rogue and lvled my warlock aswell. I played my lock up to 1900 aswell but never played serious. We were always having fun and not caring about rating.
In season 4 I got a druid (I know, fotm, but in my defense. I was feral first!) to lvl 70 aswell. Got his rating up to 2k and pvped some with my warrior aswell and got him up to 1900 aswell.

And now in WotLK.
I started leveling my druid but there was nobody left to play with. All my friends quit playing. So I quitted for a while aswell. After that i eventually came back on a priest with my brother rolling rogue. In the second week of 80 we got 1800 and moved on to peaking at 2k at wich point my brother got hacked and never got his account back from blizzard....
After that failure I rerolled again with my brother and I started as a Paladin and he as a warrior. I played warrior/pala up to 1800 and then transferred to Vashj after I had my weapons (I was on Grim'Batol with my paladin).
A few weeks later we had about 2k+ rating and a friend (for all you TBC pvpers his name was Trotanoob) and started some 3v3. Got that up to 2k and then my brother ragequitted the game as always. i continued playing with Trotanoob and started playing dispell cleave and got that up to 2.1k.

I also have fooled around on basicly every character so I know the basics (and a little more) of every char.

Former guild(s):
In TBC i was in Rolls in a Chevy Six Fo'. Nothing special though, I was just a social.
Other then that I was only in PvE guilds or guilds with friends.

What makes you a PvPer?:
I just love the feeling of outplaying someone. Or doing 2vs1 and winning. That's the whole concept of PvP, being better then someone else. I like improving and I just miss that feeling in PvE. PvE is a whole different sort of fun to me. It's more a social fun, but PvP is something that imo is different for everybody. I just enjoy the feeling of outplaying and knowing that you're better then the other.

Why do you want to join NaS:
I've always loved the principal of a PvPvE guild. As a pvper you almost always need pve gear so it works fine in the combination. I've also been a guildless person for far to long and i'm getting bored of WoW. Not because of the game, but because of the social status missing in it. In TBC i was almost always playing with friends in BG's/arena's. I loved that, and I want it back. I also want to join NaS to atleast experience all the PvE content.

Why should NaS accept you:
There isn't any huge reason for that, I can just say what I can bring to NaS. I can bring knowledge of almost every class and use that in PvP. I can also bring a fair bit of experience to the raids and I'm not stupid and adept fast. So tactics are easily picked up. Other then that I bring an active player that has to much characters... Very Happy

Can you use ventrilo 3.0? (talk & listen): yes, I even have skype

That was my application.
I'm only applying for the pvp part now as my gear on my mage in insufficient for pve'ing on a good level yet. But I hope that I can switch that later and start raiding with you when I do have the gear for it.

I hope you enjoyed the read, sorry for the wall of text, Sad
Kopjemelk
Back to top Go down
Arrowuk

PostSubject: Hey   Application - Paladin/mage (PvP/PvE) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 2:10 pm

Hey mate i would say we needed a holy pala for icc but i'm not an officer so its not up to me. I see your armoury link is not showing to me either so if you could post a reply with it in please. Well even i know that mages are very good in arenas so i suppose i would give a yes to that char aswell.
Thanks and good luck Very Happy !
Arrowuk.
Back to top Go down
Kopmelk

PostSubject: Re: Application - Paladin/mage (PvP/PvE)   Application - Paladin/mage (PvP/PvE) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 8:41 pm

Well, I read somewhere you needed to be registered for linking urls.
And I don't know if it's ok to register yet Razz
Back to top Go down
Arrowuk

PostSubject: Yeh   Application - Paladin/mage (PvP/PvE) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 10:36 pm

Yeh you are aloud to register mate. Go for it and post some links Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kopjemelk

PostSubject: Re: Application - Paladin/mage (PvP/PvE)   Application - Paladin/mage (PvP/PvE) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 2:53 am

Ok, I registered.
Here are the links:

Paladin

Mage
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application - Paladin/mage (PvP/PvE)   Application - Paladin/mage (PvP/PvE) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application - Paladin/mage (PvP/PvE)
Page 1 of 1