Tormented
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tormented

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Accepted[ Blodwen Prot Paladin

Go down 
AuthorMessage
~Blodwen

[Accepted[ Blodwen Prot Paladin Empty
PostSubject: [Accepted[ Blodwen Prot Paladin   [Accepted[ Blodwen Prot Paladin I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 9:22 pm

1) About myself

Name: Hi, my name is kyle.
More information about yourself (incl. but not limited to hobby's, ..): Well, I like to go out with friends, play football, cinema, bykeing, fishing,... anything else you want to know just ask Smile

2) About my character

Name: Blodwen
Class: Paladin
Race: Blood elf
Level: 80
Armory link: My armory link
Main spec: My main spec is Prot.
Offspec: Pvp holy atm but sometimes I respect to pvp retri.
Professions: I have BS lvl 450 allong with Mine lvl 450 atm.

3) Additional information

Raid experience: i have raided ulduar up to general in 10 man and up to kolo in 25 - Also done toc 10 and 25 full Clear, anub to 9% on TOGC xD and not doen togc 25 yet. did ICC 10 9/12 on my druid but on my pala its just 6/12 and PP to 9% again. Icc 25 I have done 5 boss (rotface) and also doen 1 heroic version, the loot ship Smile.

What days and times can you raid: I can raid at 5pm uk time almost everyday.
Are you prepared to look up tactics for progression bosses?: Yes I recapped on all of them last night from blood prince all way to Lk.

Former guild(s):
PvP or PvE?: panacea it was pve guild.

Why do you want to join NaS: I would like to join NAS because I would like to work with some dedicated and skilled ppl who would like to do some progressive raiding and down the LK in 10 man and 25 man.

Why should NaS accept you, what can you provide us that someone else can't: I can provide Dedication, Punctualaty and the motivation to carry on wiping if we must untill the boss is down.

Can you use ventrilo 3.0? (You only need to be able to listen): Yes i have it already installed on my Pc with a mic available for talking.

Anything else you want to tell us?: I would just like to say thanks for taking time to read this.
Back to top Go down
Synio
Admin
Synio

[Accepted[ Blodwen Prot Paladin Empty
PostSubject: Blodwen   [Accepted[ Blodwen Prot Paladin I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 9:27 pm

Hi mate!

This application is much better than your first one! Can't say anthing less than Accepted!

Greets
Synio
Back to top Go down
https://tormented.forumotion.com

[Accepted[ Blodwen Prot Paladin
Page 1 of 1