Tormented
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tormented

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Accepted] Astronomy's Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Astronomy

[Accepted] Astronomy's Application Empty
PostSubject: [Accepted] Astronomy's Application   [Accepted] Astronomy's Application I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 12:31 am

1) About myself

Name: Tacuara
Sex: Heterogametic(possesion of the Y chromosome) - Male
More information about yourself (incl. but not limited to hobby's, ..): I'm a sports fan, but also a science-addicted guy, i want to take civil engineering in university and then have 2 after-graduations: Geophysics and Astronomy. I speak 6 languages, but only dominate 3 of them.
Hobbys, hmm, game consoles, documentaries, good comedy shows, i love antique items. I do collect minerals.

2) About my character

Name: Astronomy
Class: Shaman
Race: Orc
Level: 80
Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Vashj&cn=Astronomy
Main spec: Enhancement(PVE)
Offspec: Enhancement(PVP)
Professions: 450 Mining + 450 Jewelcrafting

3) Additional information

Raid experience: WOTLK: 10/25 Naxxramas, 10/25 Malygos, 10/25 Vault of Archavon, 10/25 The Obsidian Sanctum, 10/25 Ulduar, 10/25 Trial of the Crusader, 10 man 5/12 Icecrown Citadel, 25 man 7/12 Icecrown Citadel.
What days and times can you raid: I can raid every day of the week, but only 2 weekends each month.
My raid times are 20:00-Unknown(No problems in wiping with me, i perform polyphasic sleep, i'm able to be 8 straight days in the same boss till my repair's money runs out. By then i may log my banker and send money, i come back to my main, i must use astral recall to come to Dalaran, and go to a mailbox receive the money(or either of anyone has a portable mailbox) and may resume my raiding.
Are you prepared to look up tactics for progression bosses?: Yes, i am, i can really, i may even download the tactics to my phone(Yes, the radiation does increase your considerably your cancer chances in a 10-year period, but i'm not much time exposed anyways). After downloading it to my phone, i may watch it even when i'm outside having breakfast, and with the fresh air composed by big amounts of oxygen that will slowly kill me, it does also inspire me and also my brain capacity, which turns out to be an easier time to memorize something.

Former guild(s) and why did you leave: I used to have a serious guild in another realm(Mazrigos), and i left as we had cleared everything, i had the best gear possible and i was passing to a phase of extreme curiosity which lead me into some science subjects that keep delighting me since then.
PvP or PvE?: I do enjoy both, PvE probably doesn't damage me psychologically as PvP does, since i never got the chance of having a decent pvp gear full of resillience, and yeah, without resillience, i'm made of cheese in arenas and battlegrounds. Final Answer: PvE

Why do you want to join NaS:I want to join this guild because i want to enjoy more this game PvE wise,
Why should NaS accept you, what can you provide us that someone else can't: Well, hmm.. good damage, random facts ..
Can you use ventrilo 3.0? (You only need to be able to listen): Yes, i can, and i can also talk, but as you see, i'm able to talk a bunch of ****. So it's probably a good idea if i only listen.

Anything else you want to tell us?: Nope, i do not enjoy talking much. Sorry, study
Back to top Go down
Synio
Admin
Synio

PostSubject: Astronomy   [Accepted] Astronomy's Application I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 7:02 am

Hello mate,

I must say, I didn't expect such an application from you. I thought it would've been short and rushed but it's great Smile Could you, however, log out in pve gear?

Thanks!
Synio
Back to top Go down
https://tormented.forumotion.com
Synio
Admin
Synio

PostSubject: Astronomy   [Accepted] Astronomy's Application I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 5:32 pm

Looks much better Smile

Accepted!
Back to top Go down
https://tormented.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Astronomy's Application   [Accepted] Astronomy's Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Accepted] Astronomy's Application
Page 1 of 1