Tormented
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tormented

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

prot pala

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
cebu

prot pala Empty
PostSubject: prot pala   prot pala I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 11:55 pm

1) About myself

Name: Marina Mihai
Sex: male
More information about yourself (incl. but not limited to hobby's, ..): beers & WoW ... and daghter sleeping (wife is put on ignore)

2) About my character

Name: Cebunais
Class: Paladin
Race: Belf
Level: 80
Armory link:
Main spec: tankadin
Offspec: retardin
Professions: blacksmithing 450 + mining 450

3) Additional information

Raid experience:

skipping this part, you will find all you need to know in previous guild history

What days and times can you raid: any day from 18:00 till ..... - server time
Are you prepared to look up tactics for progression bosses?: I sell autoparts ... i have a lot of spare time at work wich I fill geekin on tankspot, elitistjerks, mmochampion

Former guild(s) and why did you leave:
PvE only, I do not enjoy PVP:
A long history here 5 years is a lot of time. So, here goes:
2 feb 2005 - 12 nov 2005 Eternal Corpse Concil on Stormreaver than on Mazrigos as warrior tank - cleared MC and Razorgore in BWL
12 nov 2005 (daughter's birth) - gave account to a friend
05 march 2006 - new account, lvled another warrior as tank, got into The Beauties - Mazrigos - wich were a bunch of idiots at that moment. Made Ony and MC attunements runs with over 100 people, lead them trough MC, BWL and AQ40 up to Twin Emperrors. Managed to kill Razuvious andAnub Rekan in old Naxx aswell.
TBC release - left The Beauties because the leaders that were my friends quited, joined Immortality as mage. Cleared SSC and TKwith 85% of guild in Kara gear, cleared MH in 3 resets and BT in another 3.
Guild managed to get on top 3 on Mazriogs after The Legacy (wich were aggresively takin our members) and Loke's List (RIP), than sumemr slack + Brutallus killed us.
3 weeks after SW release I decided to play holy pala with tank offpsec - went back to ECC wich was in a deplorable state at that moment. With 10 old members comin from the dead , the guild managed to clear all content up to Brutallus be4 the nerf patch - I stil lhate them for makin me play my mage on Vashj encounter Smile
Nerf patch release - decided to gear up warrior for lvling 70-80 fast and play fury, eventualy prot.
Got to 80, joined Lethe on Mazriogs - formed from a good part of Immortality members. Dominated DPS tops till Ulduar came and rogues got "fixed". Played as tank- you can check this link (raiding achivements) for details
Moved server with guild from Mazrigos to Ragnaros, made a Valanir there as tank, cleared TOC 10/25/TOGC 10 - insanity, didn't get people for TOGC 25 and guild died.
Moved back to Mazrigos transforming from undead to orc (Daedryrae became Ockolish), joined The Ancient Lords as DPS, went up to Sindragosa in 25 man mode early in ICC history (no Hellscream buff).,
Took a break after sindragosa kill - had to build a house.
Mazrigos became PVE server, moved pally here an warrior + mage to Deathwing. Raided some PUG there + a speed built shadow priest than I decided I wanna play the pala as tank.
So here I am on Vashj, my only char here, worked hard on my gear and skills - blackmithing is 2 weeks old and gear is personaly crafted. In an ICC 10 pug 2 weeks ago joined a guild called The Exterminators (some shity newly formed thingy) wich I left tonight to start looking for a guild to raid with.
So here I am, writting stories hopin for a yes.
Sample of characters of mine wich might reveal raiding experience:

Why do you want to join NaS: to raid and kill that stoopid Arthas wich brought a mizerable expansion
Why should NaS accept you, what can you provide us that someone else can't: nobody, its'a long shot
Can you use ventrilo 3.0? (You only need to be able to listen): yes, preffer listen only because i have to move a lot of things to use microphone

Anything else you want to tell us?:

nothing, guess my story is too long already
Thanks fo the time reading those who did
Back to top Go down
blodwen
blodwen

prot pala Empty
PostSubject: Re: prot pala   prot pala I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 12:30 am

Hey,
Nice book you got there Razz, seems you have a loooooot of raid experience from what I can read and a lot of transfers Razz. I know from experience on mazrigos that some of the guilds you mentioned are good ones and that they dont let any old person in unless they think you're good.
Any chance you could give a link to your armory and a screenshot of your UI?

/blodwen
Back to top Go down
cebunais

prot pala Empty
PostSubject: Re: prot pala   prot pala I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 2:07 am

Lool...forgot the link Smile

http://eu.wowarmory.com/search.xml?searchQuery=cebunais&searchType=all

UI screen...taken in Ogrimmar with myself on focus and targeted

http://www.glowfoto.com/static_image/01-170011L/2153/jpg/08/2010/img6/glowfoto

About realm transfers .. .they were all with guild: ECC from Stormreaver>Mazrigos way back and Lethe>Ragnaros> new tentative (failed) of Lethe on Deathwing), only random transfer was paladin here
Back to top Go down
blodwen
blodwen

prot pala Empty
PostSubject: Re: prot pala   prot pala I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 1:02 pm

Hi,

your ui looks ok, nice clean and tidy, gear is also ok fiew things you might want to tweak but no big issue really.
On the whole I could use another tank, and am happy to give you a spot.
So when you decide to log in, just give me a /w.

Thanks
/Blodwen
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

prot pala Empty
PostSubject: Re: prot pala   prot pala I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

prot pala
Page 1 of 1