Tormented
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tormented

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ksenie Prot Warrior

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ksenie

Ksenie Prot Warrior Empty
PostSubject: Ksenie Prot Warrior   Ksenie Prot Warrior I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 12:06 am

1) About myself

Name: Johan
Sex: Male
More information about yourself (incl. but not limited to hobby's, ..): Just finished my militarty service, about to start with an education in some tech subject. Hate to talk about myself, yepp thats me

2) About my character

Name: Ksenie
Class: Warrior
Race: Undead
Level: 79 (maybe 80, only maybe)
Armory link:
Main spec: Protection
Offspec: Fury
Professions: Blacksmithing and Mining

3) Additional information

Raid experience: WotLK Wise: Everything up to Ulduar Yogg guild raiding experience. ToC 10, 10hc, 25 PuG Experience and Icc10 10/12n and Icc25 10/12n PuG
What days and times can you raid: Only unplanned stuff can come up
Are you prepared to look up tactics for progression bosses?: When I know a boss without my knowledge is infront of me, I always prepare myself

Former guild(s) and why did you leave: Glengunnarz Orkster (3.0 -> middle 3.1), Minions and Deviated (rest of 3.1) In GGO officer problem, Deviated broke down and Minions, had to leave for the military
PvP or PvE?: Pure Heart (PvE)

Why do you want to join NaS: I'm looking for a guild to start progressing with. And I had some contact with Synio before
Why should NaS accept you, what can you provide us that someone else can't: Great experienced warrior tank who just loves what he is doing. Can't provide anymore then others who love doing the same
Can you use ventrilo 3.0? (You only need to be able to listen): Yes. Also loves to talk if my mic works (kinda clueless if it does)

Anything else you want to tell us?: Not home 28-30 june and sometime in the first half of july.
Back to top Go down
Synio
Admin
Synio

Ksenie Prot Warrior Empty
PostSubject: Ksenie   Ksenie Prot Warrior I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 1:03 am

Hey there!

I see you've made up your mind Very Happy
Ofcourse you're in Smile whisper ingame for an invite!

Greets
Synio
Back to top Go down
https://tormented.forumotion.com

Ksenie Prot Warrior
Page 1 of 1