Tormented
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tormented

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Letzius, DK Tank / Dps

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Letzius

Letzius, DK Tank / Dps Empty
PostSubject: Letzius, DK Tank / Dps   Letzius, DK Tank / Dps I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 7:17 pm

1) About myself

Name: Sander
Sex: Male
More information about yourself (incl. but not limited to hobby's, ..): Working at a company that rents out inflatables / bouncing castles. Driving a motorcycle, living alone, going out in the weekends, playing wow in the evening!

2) About my character

Name: Letzius
Class: DK
Race: Bloodelf
Level: 80
Armory link:
Main spec: Tank, blood
Offspec: Dps, Frost
Professions: Mining 450 / BS 144

3) Additional information

Raid experience: Karazan till icc 11/12, know tacts for lich king and most hard modes
What days and times can you raid: monday till thursday, evenings
Are you prepared to look up tactics for progression bosses?: Duh...

Former guild(s) and why did you leave: The Defiant, alliance -> other side of the server is dying i tell you!
PvP or PvE?: PvE

Why do you want to join NaS: You;re raiding days / times are good for me and i prefer guild raids over pugs.
Why should NaS accept you, what can you provide us that someone else can't: I can tank or dps without drooling on my keyboard?
Can you use ventrilo 3.0? (You only need to be able to listen): Can listen on vent and talk if needed

Anything else you want to tell us?: Not 1 2 3, but anything you want to know more about?
Back to top Go down

Letzius, DK Tank / Dps
Page 1 of 1