Tormented
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tormented

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ressec - druid feral tank

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ressec

Ressec - druid feral tank Empty
PostSubject: Ressec - druid feral tank   Ressec - druid feral tank I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 5:17 pm

1) About myself

Name: Christoffer
Sex: male
More information about yourself (incl. but not limited to hobby's, ..):

At the moment i go to school at Vejle Technical Gymnasium. i also got a spare time job at mc donalds, to earn some money. im into listening to music as much as possible. i got a sence og humlr and im good at speaking english. i dedicate alot of my spare time to wow, larp and warhammer (the table top game). im not going crazy and yelling on vt cause of wipes, just takes it nice and easy =)

2) About my character

Name: Ressec
Class: Druid
Race: Tauren
Level: 80
Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Vashj&cn=Ressec
Main spec: Feral tank
Offspec: got boomkin, and some kitty gear, but not realy into any of the specc, and im not skilled in any of them.
Professions: 239 ench and 93 tailor

3) Additional information

Raid experience: in tbc i was (on my shamman wich i dont got any more) raiding with full clear to Mh and BT. in wotlk i have done naxx full clear, toc full clear, and got 9/12 25 man icc on my lock (i dont play it atm), and on this charr i have done 4/12 in 10 and 25 icc

Can you raid on tuesday, thursday and sunday from 20 till 23?: i will be able most of the times, though there might be days where i need to work.

Can you keep atleast 90% attendance?: i not sure about that, since my work days and times change from week to week.

Are you prepared to look up tactics for progression bosses?: yes i am.

Former guild(s) and why did you leave: have been in the reunion the last month or so. it disbanded cause of troubles. and played a bit in Moes tavern on Killrog

PvP / PvE / both? Why?: PvE! atm im not into the pvp, just fell it lacks some things. i always loved PvE, thats what drives me in this game.

Why do you want to join NaS: was told by Prophetia that you where a nice couple of guys (girls to?, so since i want to se LK, and kick his ass. you guys sounded like a nice place to be

Why should NaS accept you, what can you provide us that someone else can't: well its not like im the best über pro gamer in wow, but i do know how to play my druid tank. and im calm while raiding.

Can you use ventrilo 3.0?: yes i got that

Anything else you want to tell us?:
i hope you will consider me to join you. i would love if you could send me a mail in game or just /w me =)

have a nice day
Back to top Go down
Synio
Admin
Synio

Ressec - druid feral tank Empty
PostSubject: Feral tank   Ressec - druid feral tank I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 9:43 am

Hello,

I'm afraid your gear is not good enough ):
Gl with your guildhunt

greets
Synio
Back to top Go down
https://tormented.forumotion.com

Ressec - druid feral tank
Page 1 of 1