Tormented
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tormented

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Declined] Zunarex Fury Warrior. ROAWR!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zunarex.

[Declined] Zunarex Fury Warrior. ROAWR! Empty
PostSubject: [Declined] Zunarex Fury Warrior. ROAWR!   [Declined] Zunarex Fury Warrior. ROAWR! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 5:21 pm

1) About myself

Name: Gustav.

More information: i have a bike Smile

2) About my character

Name: Zunarex

Class: Warrior. Mjau

Race: BigCow

Level: 80

Armory link:

Main spec: Fury in PvE

Offspec: Arms (PvP)

Professions: Mining, working on it xD!!!! i will fix "real" professions when i get some money.

3) Additional information

Raid experience: started playing in wotlk so have only done all raids in wotlk, exept Ulduar and some bosses in ICC

Former guild(s): havent been in any good raiding guilds. only few lvling guilds.

PvP or PvE?: PvE!! but like pvp 2 Wink

Why do you want to join NaS: I want more guild experience and raiding experience. and make love with u guys<3 Very Happy

Why should NaS accept you: I can play my class well.

Can you use ventrilo 3.0? (You only need to be able to listen): I'm able to listen and to talk to all the cute ppl in the guild Very Happy

Other information: i will buy a car when im 18. I miss some enchants and some wrong gems but i will fix em when i get money Wink im farming almost everyday so it should not take to long my love<3
Back to top Go down
Synio
Admin
Synio

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Zunarex Fury Warrior. ROAWR!   [Declined] Zunarex Fury Warrior. ROAWR! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 10:25 pm

Hello,

First of all thanks for taking your time to write an application!

Zunarex. wrote:

Why should NaS accept you: I can play my class well.

This makes me wonder, why should we take you, instead of that better geared warrior that also knows how to play his class?

Thanks
Synio
Back to top Go down
https://tormented.forumotion.com
Zunarex.

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Zunarex Fury Warrior. ROAWR!   [Declined] Zunarex Fury Warrior. ROAWR! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 9:48 am

I can always get better gear in slot and i'm a good person and u will have alot fun with me if u invite me and i dont fail that often on raids and if we fail i wont whine and blame other ppl for what i've done.Smile
Back to top Go down
Synio
Admin
Synio

PostSubject: Zunarex   [Declined] Zunarex Fury Warrior. ROAWR! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 6:03 pm

Zunarex. wrote:
I can always get better gear in slot and i'm a good person and u will have alot fun with me if u invite me and i dont fail that often on raids and if we fail i wont whine and blame other ppl for what i've done.Smile

Unfortunately I have to decline your application. You may always try again at a different time though. Good luck with your guild hunt!

Greets
Synio
Back to top Go down
https://tormented.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Zunarex Fury Warrior. ROAWR!   [Declined] Zunarex Fury Warrior. ROAWR! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Declined] Zunarex Fury Warrior. ROAWR!
Page 1 of 1