Tormented
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tormented

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Oghan-Fury warrior

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Oghan

Oghan-Fury warrior Empty
PostSubject: Oghan-Fury warrior   Oghan-Fury warrior I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 9:47 pm

1) About myself

Name:Peter
Sex:Male
More information about yourself (incl. but not limited to hobby's, ..):
I live in the rotten city BorĂ¥s in Sweden where i study music producement.
As you may have guessed, music is one of my hobbies, so is World of Warcraft, working out at the gym, Playing bass guitar and loads of other stuff.

2) About my character

Name:Oghan
Class:Warrior
Race:Orc
Level:80
Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Vashj&cn=oghan
Main spec: Fury
Offspec: Protection
Professions: Blacksmithing and Mining

3) Additional information

Raid experience: Vanilla: MC,ZG,AQ 20/40, BWL, Naxxramas
TBC: Karazhan, Gruul, Tempest keep, ZA, Black temple
WOTLK: Pretty much everything, except ruby sanctum. My experience in heroic ICC might not be that large aswell (done Gunship, Lady deathwisper and Rotface on heroic) But i know every tactic inside and out.

Can you raid on tuesday, thursday and sunday from 20 till 23?: Yes, no problem there.

Can you keep atleast 90% attendance?: Should be no problem

Are you prepared to look up tactics for progression bosses?: Absolutley

Former guild(s) and why did you leave: This was actually my forner guild. The reason why i left (Or more likely kicked) was trough a series of tragic events. The thing is that my account got hacked at the time i was at a music festival, but the fun did not stop there. When i arrived home i found that the graphic card, motherboard, and hard drives had overheated due to a non-working fan. So i pretty much no way of saying what had happend to me or why i had been inactive for all that time.

PvP / PvE / both? Why?: My focus is on PvE, because i simply find it more interesting than the PvP in WoW
Why do you want to join NaS: Because i've been in this guild before, and i saw alot of potential in it.
Why should NaS accept you, what can you provide us that someone else can't: I think i can provide you with some decent DPS. And most importantly...I always look on things from the bright side.
Can you use ventrilo 3.0?:

Anything else you want to tell us?: No, i think that's all
Back to top Go down
Synio
Admin
Synio

Oghan-Fury warrior Empty
PostSubject: Ventrilo   Oghan-Fury warrior I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 12:43 am

Oghan wrote:

Can you use ventrilo 3.0?:
Back to top Go down
https://tormented.forumotion.com
Oghan

Oghan-Fury warrior Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oghan-Fury warrior   Oghan-Fury warrior I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 10:58 am

Whoops, forgot that one.

Ventrilo 3.0 is already installed on my computer, and i've got no problems with using it.
Back to top Go down
Synio
Admin
Synio

Oghan-Fury warrior Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oghan-Fury warrior   Oghan-Fury warrior I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 12:19 pm

Oghan wrote:
Whoops, forgot that one.

Ventrilo 3.0 is already installed on my computer, and i've got no problems with using it.

Great, you're missing an enchant on your cloak and wrist tho. Get those fixed and you can whisper me, diablov or schwarzee for an invite Smile
Back to top Go down
https://tormented.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Oghan-Fury warrior Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oghan-Fury warrior   Oghan-Fury warrior I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oghan-Fury warrior
Page 1 of 1