Tormented
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tormented

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Accepted] Oghan-Fury warrior

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Oghan

[Accepted] Oghan-Fury warrior Empty
PostSubject: [Accepted] Oghan-Fury warrior   [Accepted] Oghan-Fury warrior I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 11:05 pm

Hello there!

My name is Oghan...Or my characters name is Oghan that will say, and i'm here today to make an application for your guild.

A little bit of info about my character

Name: Oghan

Class: Warrior

Primary Specc: Fury (Off spec, protection)

Armory link:

Proffesions: Blacksmith (450) And Mining (450). Got 450 herbalism on one of my alts, and 380 enchanting on another.

Info about this character: This character is my first character ever made. It was the only character i played in Vanilla wow and early TBC before leveling my rogue to 70. I've currently got 165 days played on this character.

Forner guild and why i left: In WOTLK i had a break from this character and leveled up a paladin to 80, together with some friends we later joined the guild "Is going wipefest". We stayed in this guild for 2 months or so, and everything was going fine, until the point when we migrated over to Vashj (from Mazrigos that is). After that the guild started to take a turn to the worse, and the guild master and officers didn't seem as motivated as before. That was the point when me and my friends decided to leave the guild. Another thing that helped me in the decision to leave was that i had grown tired of paladins, Warrior was where my heart was at.

Experience: In Vanilla wow i was a member of a Semi-hardcore guild, i was one of the guilds tanks during the entire Vanilla wow period. During this time we managed to clear ZG,MC,AQ20, AQ 40 and BWL.
Later in TBC me and my friends formed our own guild that had some succes. We cleared Karazhan,Gruul,TK,SSJ,ZA, and some Mount Hyjal Partially (Before the "Easy mode" patch hit). What comes to WOTLK my raiding experience includes Naxxramas,TOC/TOGC,Ulduar, and most importantly 11/12 in ICC.

Note: This character has not got all the achievments for the instances mentioned above, since some of the raids where played on my paladin that is protection.

Why you should choose me: Whily my gear is not the best there is, i would say there is other things to carry that up. I would say that i usualy dont fail on tactics, and always try to be as ready as i can be before a raid. I would also say that i'm not afraid of improvising to find suitable solutions for the problem that lies infront of me. I'm also always happy to help as much as i can, and almost never wine about loot rules or wipes.

Which days can i raid? Etc: I can almost raid every day, i'm usualy available from 16:00 to 00:00 on weekdays, and could stay on later if really needed.

Info about me (The IRL me)

Name: Peter

Where do i come from?: I come from Sweden, Gothenburg to be more exact.

Other hobbies than WoW: On my free-time i usualy go to the gym, play bass-guitar or just hang out with friends. I'm also currently studying music production.
Back to top Go down
Synio
Admin
Synio

[Accepted] Oghan-Fury warrior Empty
PostSubject: Oghan-Fury warrior   [Accepted] Oghan-Fury warrior I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 2:23 pm

Hello!

First of all thanks for taking your time to write this Smile

You have written a good application and I am pleased reading this. Your gear really isn't that bad altho some enchants are missing (boots, cape) + you have a pvp trinket. Tho I believe you will be able to fix that soon Smile

Accepted. Whisper me or any officer ingame for an invite.
Back to top Go down
https://tormented.forumotion.com

[Accepted] Oghan-Fury warrior
Page 1 of 1